Acoustic and Vibration Spectrum Analyzer solutions
Welcome to Pioneer Hill Software. If you have been searching for a solution to your acoustic and vibration test and measurement needs then you have found the right place.
Our products are the choice of engineers, technicians, and scientists at leading businesses, research institutions, and independent laboratories around the world. Regardless of the application, they all need a powerful and cost effective spectral analysis measurement system.
Click here for a short introductory video->
If you need assistance selecting the product that will meet your specific application, please contact us - we work hard to develop long term relationships with our customers. We invite you to start the conversation.
We offer a range of solutions depending on your application requirements and budget:
SpectraPLUS-RTNew! Provides real time spectral analysis with Narrowband, 1/1 or 1/3 Octave resolution. Signal generation and recording/playback are also available. Designed for users needing a high quality spectrum analyzer with a minimal learning curve.
SpectraPLUS-SC Provides real time, recording/playback and post processing of up to two channels. Features a comprehensive set of displays for spectrum, time series and phase measurements as well as advanced joint time and frequency analysis (spectrogram and 3-D surface plots). A wide selection of tools and utilities for signal generation, distortion and reverberation measurements are available plus the ability to automate the analyzer for production testing or other needs. Triggering, Transfer functions and much more!
SpectraPLUS-RT and SpectraPLUS-SC are both designed to use standard Windows compatible sound cards. High quality sound cards are readily available that offer vast performance improvements over the built-in sound cards on most computers. We also support the Digiducer integrated accelerometer.
SpectraPLUS-DT is specifically designed for the Data Translation line of USB Data Acquisition modules. Up to 16 channels of acquisition and analysis with calibrated input levels, IEPE transducer power, AC or DC coupling and tachometer inputs. Data Translation offers a complete line of modules from low cost to high speed and high performance. Click here for more information on the Data Translation hardware.
"SpectraPLUS easily outranks all of the competing mission
critical data acquisition/analysis offerings in both ease of use and
feature set, with outstanding data presentation capabilities."
- John T. Leonetti, Principal Engineer, Komatsu Proving Grounds
- Audio equipment testing
- Vibration testing
- Distortion measurements
- Frequency Response tests
- Room Acoustic measurements
- Noise measurements and monitoring
- Precision signal generation
- Sound Power measurements
- Musical instrument manufacturing and testing
- Production testing
- Equipment vibration measurements
- Rotating machinery analysis
- Impact testing
- Real-time spectrum analysis of live input
- Record, Playback and Post Process WAV files
- Displays: Time Series, Spectrum, Spectrogram, 3-D Surface, Phase
- Full Featured Dual Channel Signal Generator
- High Resolution FFT Analysis up to 1,048,576 pts
- Octave Analysis from 1/1 to 1/96 octave
- Up to 24 bit precision (hardware dependent)
- Digital Filtering, Distortion Analysis, Transfer Functions
- Acoustic Tools: RT60, Equivalent Noise Level (Leq)
- THD+N versus Frequency
- Acceleration, Velocity and Displacement
- Order Analysis
- Data Logging
- Advanced Programming API